We offer to work in a Japanese farm, doing fully-remunerated farm work as part of your Working Holiday in Japan.
- Working with horses, cows, chicken: Feeding, clearing the dung out, cleaning machinery, milking, cleaning the animals, selling produce such as eggs, milk, icecream etc.
- Planting fruits and vegetables (e.g. pumpkins, potatoes, lettuces, leeks, tomatoes, strawberries, peaches, melons), caring, harvesting, processing and possibly selling produce locally
- Growing cut flowers and ornamental plants
- Seeding, growing and harvesting crops such as rice, millet, corn, wheat
What about the remuneration?
How is my accommodation?
- Directly with the farmer's family or at a separate farm staff accommodation
- Single room or dorm room (typically tatami rooms where you would use a futon)
- Either cooked meals are provided to you, or you would get raw ingredients such as vegetables and meat that you can prepare on your own
NOTA: Las Condiciones de la oferta de trabajo se han presentado en condiciones ideales según la necesidad y proyección en el momento de la solicitud del empleador y podría sufrir modificaciones.