*In preference 🇵🇪🇨🇱🇧🇷
Purgatory Resort, named North America’s Best Ski Value by TripAdvisor three years running. Here, Colorado’s rugged San Juan Mountains are home to some of the most consistent and abundant snow in the southwest. Site description. Mountain Sun and Air. Purgatory Resort’s base is more than 8,000 feet above sea level, and the summit is nearly 11,000 feet. If you’re visiting from a lower altitude, your body typically adjusts to the higher altitude within 24-36 hours. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, and be mindful of your alcohol intake. Begin with light to moderate physical activity. Symptoms of high altitude sickness may include headaches, nausea, restless sleep, loss of appetite, and coughing or difficulty breathing. If symptoms persist or you are concerned about your health, visit First Aid in Purgatory’s Village Plaza, or Mercy Urgent Care. Outdoor recreation at high altitude increases risk of sunburn, as there is less atmosphere to filter and mellow the sun’s rays. Plus, Purgatory’s abundant snow reflects the sun’s rays, increasing your exposure. Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen on all exposed skin, even on cloudy winter days.
- Cook, USD $12.50 per hour, average 35 hours per week
- Restaurant Attendant, USD $12.32 per hour, average 35 hours per week
- Room Attendant, USD $12.32 per hour, average 35 hours per week
- Free ski pass valid at all of our resorts.
- Free dependent pass for full-time employees. Discounted pass for part-time and interns.
- Free buddy passes — passes to give to friends and family; up to 10 passes each winter and summer season for full-time employees.
- Real Deal mountain exchange (offering free skiing at partner resorts around Colorado).
- Free ski & snowboard rentals Monday-Friday (discounted rentals on weekends and demo equipment available).
- Free group lessons (subject to availability) at Purgatory and sister resorts.
- 50% discount on group lessons and 50% discount on clinics and programs for
dependents, subject to availability.
- Carpool program.
- Free employee transportation.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Retail discounts.
- Food & beverage discounts.
- Lodging discounts.
- Access to pro deals.
- And more!
Outdoor sports and adventure along with historical and cultural attractions make Durango one of the best places to visit in Colorado for all types of travelers. A ride on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gage Railroad through a canyon and the beautiful mountain landscape to the old mining town of Silverton is one of the most popular activities.
NOTA: Las Condiciones de la oferta de trabajo se han presentado en condiciones ideales según la necesidad y proyección en el momento de la solicitud del empleador y podría sufrir modificaciones.